Pages

Monday, August 06, 2012

Good Distractions

14/48's Battle of the Sexes - the men's weekend. I swear I'm in this picture but behind everyone. It's the weekend I was one of three stage managers and we were crazy exhausted and it was the most awesome weekend ever. 
Hey y'all - I've been busy being in love and visiting family on the coast and working and helping the Scientist move and shit just got crazy clearly. BUT I want you to head on over to the 14/48 blog where I pimp and will be pimping the next festival and the invited theater artists participating in it this coming weekend. Yours truly will have four interviews up this week of these truly talented and lovely people who are just a fraction of those who make up the veterans on the roster. This 14/48 is going to be one-of-a-kind and I'm so freakin thrilled to be writing about it! I promise to be back after the madness, possibly after Burning Man unfortunately because seriously, this is the time of year y'all know I get scattered.. and it doesn't settle down until after Labor Day.. but it makes for great stories and a pretty awesome photo album.

Cheers!

No comments: