Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

What's The Story Morning Glory?

Alright bitches my people.. I'm back. I've been back, yes, I know.. however, holy crap it's taken me a long time to recover and clean up and yes, I'll admit, the boyfriend and I have pretty much been glued at the hip since I've come home.

Love. Whaddya do?

Well.. that's private. So there.. but I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS! I need to get some writing done soon and I will I promise! There will be pictures and funny stories and more pictures.. and I'm at a good place finally to make a little time to accomplish this.. so if you could just bear with me a little teensy bit longer, the three of you who haven't given up on me, I will not let you down.

Hang in there.. be back soon! xo

1 comment:

Clayton said...

Okay. I'll wait a little longer. But I hope you post some great pictures and some heartwarming stories! :-)