Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things Like This Make Me Happy


A month or so ago, Boyfriend sent this clip of this guy Matt to me. I'd never heard of him, but apparently, people were wondering where the hell he was. I'm always late to find out everything clearly because I wasn't wondering at all. But once I saw where the hell he was and where the hell he'd been, I understood why everyone was.. well.. wondering.

As I'm a complete html moron, I'm unable to get the comments link to show up if I embed the actual video from either vimeo or youtube. Lame. So I had to resort to just linking it below.

Watch the video all the way thru. It's soooo awesome! Like crazy awesome! As you watch you might start smiling quite a bit. It's sort of like watching the Free Hugs video but sillier. And the last shot ends in Gasworks Park in Seattle.

Spread the love today!

Where the hell is Matt?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stride gum eh? Bubba could have done one if he'd thought of it, considering all the travel he used to do. Fun vid!

Daren said...

Ah fantastic video... put what's with that nerdy dance, ha ha.

Daren
xx

Unknown said...

this is so awesome, thanks much for linking it! i've watched it like ten times in the last few days. :)

- paul s.