Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Please Stand By..

Hey y'all.. I'm working on something.. something that will be many more words than this.. but I'm busy, I'm still dealing with some stuff, I'm painting my apartment, and I hope to slow down a little more this week to get out what I need to, but you know sometimes when summer hits, the words happen less and the doing happens more. I guess that's how it's supposed to be tho, right? This is how one tries to move on..

In the meantime, you should peruse the sidebar for other fancy sites to read.. Friends with many more fancier writing skills than me - also, there are some funny ones under 'Got Time To Kill' because damn.. the people on Texts From Last Night seriously kill me. Also, My Milk Toof is frickin adorable. I can't even stand it, it's so cute. I also have to control my laughter for the things they post on FailBlog. Sometimes I wonder if I should be looking at it during work. I could seriously snort things out my nose without thinking, it makes me laugh so much.

Til later this week - you all best be hoping for sunshine here because it's just a little too grey and too damn chilly for July. There is just something wrong with that..

Ciao ciao!

2 comments:

zymurgy said...

Damn, I was hoping the silence was because you were doing a month in Italy ;-)

Miss Devylish said...

zymurgy: Ha.. I wish!