Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stuff Goes Here

As per usual, I'm in the middle of tech week for the next show I'm stage managing, Poona the F@#kdog (true story AND the play is AWESOME I might add), and have no time whatsoever to catch up with my favorite virtual world. For you who are real, eesh.. my apologies! I suck.

I haven't read your blogs, haven't written anything new in my own and with the nannying I just started.. seriously? Write at the end of the day? Hi.. sleep is the first priority. It'd happen if I wanted to or not anyway. I'm sort of comatose as soon as I walk in the door at the end of the day. I write in my dreams, people! It's now a luxury! Who knew?!

I spend my day looking after the welfare of small humans, which is actually quite rewarding but extremely exhausting and then I go to rehearsal after a teensy tiny break. Yesterday I fit in 25 minutes at the gym and it was a freakin miracle I made it to rehearsal on time. Because.. helloo.. have you tried to park in Belltown?! Brings you to tears if you actually get a spot within three blocks of where you'd like to be any given day of the week. I can't even talk about weekends and the last two days I got rockstar parking in front of the theater. NEVER happens. I heard choirs of angels singing..

I digress.. AND I need to get in the shower, down some coffee and prep some chai for the rest of my day. Three hours with one family. A one hour break. Three hours with another family and then maybe, naptime for me. What? You learn to appreciate the value of naps so much more when you put kids down daily. Especially for little boys.. wow they are high energy All. The. Time. And they throw things. But naps are my new favorite thing.

Ok.. off I go! Next time.. something wayyyy more substantial and possibly interesting! Yes!

No comments: