Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Now For Something Completely Different


I thought after the last post the air here was a bit heavy. Thanks to Pomgirl for the tag - I knew you were talking to me, girl.

1. Three things that scare me:
water I can't see thru
death
auditioning

2. Three people that make me laugh:
my friend Keith
"Ace", who is new boy and chose his own nickname - blame him people.
Miss Doxie

3. Three things I hate the most:
spiders
Seattle traffic
the current administration

4. Three things I don't understand:
regular people who smell bad and don't realize it
passiveness
the admiration of Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan and/or Tara Reid

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
talking to Ace
lying in bed
typing

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
travel to Paris/Barcelona/London/Rome/etc..
feel secure in love
buy a house

7. Three things I can do:
make amazingly rockin-good hummus
sing
make people laugh

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
loud
the sidekick chihuahua
little but fierce

9. Three things I can't do:
curl my tongue
knit
draw

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
both Snow Patrol cd's
'Somewhere Over The Rainbow/What A Wonderful World' medley by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
'At Last' by Etta James - loudly

11. Three things you should never listen to:
Rush Limbaugh
GW Bush
the Religious Right

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
how to save money
Spanish
how to talk to animals

13. Three favourite foods:
hummus
chocolate
all Mexican/all Thai

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
water
coffee
bubbly lime water with ruby red grapefruit juice

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Happy Days
Welcome Back, Kotter
The Facts of Life

16. Three people I'm tagging to do this:
My three favourite readers.. you know who you are..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

uh... my comment from yday was lost! hmmm, i just like the idea of reducing life to simple threes like this. probably make things easier.

who's ace?

(i'm ace, too).

Ironika Beaverhausen said...

ace ? hmmmm. you'd think he'd come up with a character jude law played in one of his movies... or not. maybe ace... i think of ace though and i think of that lame-o from american idol (somewhat redundant) anyway...

i'm quite sure i'm not one of the chosen 3, but i did it anyway... i needed some distraction this morning, and now i have to go to IKEA. talk about lame-o.

talk to you soon, thanks for the song recommend... do you have it ? send it to me... xoxo IB

Miss Devylish said...

treespotter: Yes.. so sorry about that! I like the simple things as well.

Ace is a boy..err rather, a man who will henceforth be going by Captain K cuz he decided he didn't like his first choice of nicknames. Whaddya do?

Ironika: Ikea rocks especially during the day and not the weekend.. and I wish I was going w/ you.

I don't think 'ace' err, Captain K really wants to be id'd as Jude Law's look-alike for much longer. We're putting the kibosh on that

Of course you're one of the 3.. please. And I'll bring you the cd for the song.. it's lovely.

Anonymous said...

snow patrol has four albums, actually.

Miss Devylish said...

meeter: I stand corrected.. thank you!

Pomgirl said...

Of course I meant you, me lovely.

Px