Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Just A Quickie

Hello my pretties..

I know it's been a little while and I haven't really finished my vacation installments.. mainly because I didn't finish my last post while on vacation. Too busy finishing the last of the relaxing I suppose, reflecting and all the family bonding going on. Throw in blogging and it's all a bit too crowded.

So, stuff has been going on. The social life, tho a little on the slow side, is still nonetheless social and there have been events and even a bit of booty shaking, but I just wanted to point out this little film I saw with Boz last night after dining at a new pho spot that did the hunger-satiating trick.

I knew nothing of it, had no idea who was in it or really what to expect except from Boz' brief text description of which all I remembered was 'hit man tries to make good' or something to that effect. And the reviews are crap.. or most of them. It isn't action-packed, it's just fucking well written, which you and I both know must not be what sells movies and is under-appreciated and also, doesn't happen a lot these days. So I'm just saying.

Dry humor, direct and quirky.. equals a damn funny couple of hours if you ask me. Both Boz and I gave it enthusiastic thumbs up - or in my case - a vigorous poke of the pitchfork. Um.. something like that. Either way, go see it. It rocked my socks.

1 comment:

P said...

I'll consider it when it reaches the discount theater, my love... :)