Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sunny Days

I know I need to keep up here.. and I've done a crappy job of it lately.. but holy cow you guys.. it's 85 here and days like today don't make me want to stay in and write - tho I am cleaning and getting some errands done.

Miss Shine's family comes in this afternoon so I will officially get to meet Mama Shine, which I'm very excited about. I think I have a date later.. kind of.. I mean, men are strange when the sun comes out.. and I'm writing a post about my blog-versary that I frickin missed again! I'm retarded.. BUT.. I'm happy right now.. at this minute.. and I like that. 

There's so much to discuss.. some great: I'm the new production manager for the Balagan Theatre! And some crushing: my friend Abby's father had become seriously ill in a very short time and passed away unexpectedly this last week.. Girl I'm sending you all my strength and love right now.. sigh... 

So for the rest of you.. get out there and enjoy this gorgeous weekend. Have a popsicle! Life is short you know.. now shoo!

No comments: