Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Aaaack!

Sorry to scare you there for a second.. just needed your attention.

Ok.. if you haven't noticed.. it's December and that = Christmas which = really dang busy.. and like 18 parties to attend and budgets to manage (And by manage I mean not buying anything til the next pay day.. grrr... AND just realizing the bonus we were supposed to get at work is actually NOT going to be a real bonus of cash in hand but cash in my newly acquired 401k - and yes, that's very good for later and it's nothing to sneeze at, sure, but now it doesn't help me. No, it doesn't. Not at all. Double grrr..) and ideas for presents to come up with (Seriously, what do you buy the mother who has everything and if she doesn't have everything she buys that for herself?? I'm taking suggestions!).. and you see where I'm going with this? Busy girl, not-so-calm girl, trying-to-keep-it-together girl over here.. send help! Send chocolate! Send someone with an oversized check of a million dollars written in my name!

Or.. please wait patiently for the new and sure to be lengthy next post.. cuz you know I have stuff to say.. oooooooh.. yes.. yes I do.

4 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

:( I hate not having money. Sorry chickeroonie.

anywherebutTX said...

Seriously... Pay day is the 30th, but I need to buy gifts by the 24th.

Do you think Target takes post-dated checks?

Miss Devylish said...

Hmm. post dated.. I doubt that.. but I know what you mean.. it sucks. I just did something really stupid tho but can't say cuz I have to save it for the bitching about it in the next post..

Chia pet.. hm.. Adam, that could be good if mom didn't have every plant on the planet.. but I love them! :)

Pro divorce - we may have to talk.. especially after you read my next post..

Mr. B - thanks hon!

P said...

My mother and I don't get along...well, it's a very tense thing and she pretends we do.

So, I just sponsored a special needs cat online for her. Perhaps more a present in-line with my interests than hers. Still, she and I both like cats. This was a winner idea b/c she can't bitch about a shelter donation...the bio just comes in the mail and I don't even have to go there to deliver it. Suweet!