Pages

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Interim..

Ok people.. I'm trying.. REALLY to find some time to write something new, but it's pretty fucking impossible now.. and you know I really mean it when I have to cuss. Between work - end of the month in telecom means STRESS and trying to recover from the hell that was July.. and you know, maybe a little dating here and there.. *blush* .. chica is working for YOU to get it together. That's right - all 4 (count 'em FOUR) readers of mine. But just so you know, I'm going to need a little longer yet.

In the meantime, please peruse the myriad of other fine blog selections to your immediate right.. no, you're other right... Some of them need readers like you and some of them have more than enough. I don't discriminate. I know any of them will keep you wildly entertained until I clone myself and can be in two places at once.

Hope you're all well and happy!

13 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

This "dating" thing has GOT to stop! It's getting in the way of your blog social life already. And, it's makin' me tear up and stuff.

*pout*

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm just happy for the reminder on which way was left...I mean right! I was reading this through a mirror (you know, to practice reading through a mirror) and was totally confused at first! Thanks Devylish!

Mr. B. No more pouting! Chin up my man!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*sniffs*

Miss Devylish said...

Ok.. I really should change my readers to 2.. hmph..

And Mr. B. I'm flattered but you know.. real men don't cry. ;)

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You know Miss Lish, if real men don't cry, I don't ever wanna be a man.

When I look in my son's eyes, I nearly tear up every time. When he says something nice, I do the same. Sincerity will get me every time.

Yeah, I don't wanna be a real man.

:*

Anonymous said...

When your two readers are of such quality as Mr. B. and I...who needs more? (That was rhetorical question...please don't answer it!)

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Lish, obviously Ryan knows of which he speaks. Well done Sir Ryan.

P said...

Ok, sweet cheeks, pop it up to 3.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

And post a picture of those sweet cheeks while you're popping!

Miss Devylish said...

Thx Pixie! Mr. B.. ew!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Butt, butt, butt...I ...er...uh..?

Miss Devylish said...

Ha.. they just know not to use them during our date my dear girl.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Life first, blog second...