Pages

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Vegas experience


Well.. I really should just leave you with only this picture to say it all.. but that wouldn't be very nice, would it? Needless to say people.. I survived Vegas! But barely. I wish I had time to write it all out now, but a taste will have to do for the time being cuz even with the day off on Monday to recover, I'm not yet back in tip-top shape.. no sirree.. still much sleeping to be had and I'm wondering how I'm going to encompass the entire weekend into one post adequately! Oh the pressure! And um.. honestly, with all the drinking.. I'm wondering how I'm going to remember it all..

The pictures are uploaded on Flickr for your viewing pleasure my lovelies.. just to your right, one click away.. don't view them as a slideshow or you won't see my oh-so-funny descriptions.. cuz that's what it's all about.. me.. being witty. Yes it is. Shut up.

But I'll leave you with a few teasers:

1. First night - dead body in the hotel.. CSI and EVERYTHING!

2. Ulitmate Fighting Championship men were sort of ALL over.. and we saw them and their hotness and EVERYTHING!

3. I may have seen a Rolling Stone IN PERSON.

4. There may be a story of how I learned to play craps.. and maybe how I won.. and then later, lost.

5. The VP of my company.. that's vice president, thank you.. may have DROPPED HIS PANTS in the middle of dinner in front of oh, everyone AND a bachelorette party.

6. There was a very very fit half naked O acrobat who may have caught our eye and then *gasp* splashed us intentionally in a flirty fashion.. and we may have been totally fine with it.

7. We may have walked 42 THOUSAND miles and I wanted to rip off my own leg and chuck it in the pool at Mandalay.

8. We slept Friday night.. and that was all.


Oooooooh.. that's all you get for now! Ha ha! I promise you'll get a full report as soon as I'm once again a stable individual.. (and realizing what I just wrote.. keep your comments to yourselves..)

Mwah!

11 comments:

anywherebutTX said...

Welcome back.... Dead body and CSI?? I can't wait to hear about this!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing like Vegas! I'm glad you enjoyed it - your pictures are fabulous!!

P said...

Can't wait to see the Vegas pics, darlin'.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Might have seen a Rolling Stone? Which one? No autograph?

Off to check out the pho-toes.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

HELLO!

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=109460986&context=set-72057594077405607&size=o

chindi said...

I looking forward to dead body story and the craps story.

lady miss marquise said...

Dying to hear it all!!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are great, sweetie! Glad you had such a good time. Can't wait to hear all the juicy details.

Cameltrooper said...

Don't leave us hanging like that. Dead bodies, CSI, Rolling Stones....ugh....need roulette fix...You sure the corpse wasn't just Keith Richards sleeping?

Miss Devylish said...

You guys are funny.. and radiosilence.. you're kinda close.. I'm working on something.. trust me.. and have patience my people! :)

Anonymous said...

Could you BE any funnier? I am sooo going to stalk your blog, now!