Pages

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mardi Gras lite = less calories than the real thing! Well, not our way..


So Pixie and I went to have ourselves a little Mardi Gras fun on the hill last night.. and let me tell you, Seattle was having NONE of it. What a boring town we live in. We skipped downtown cuz I'm sure the extreme opposite of 4-people-in-this-bar is 18-frat-boys-trying-very-badly-to-hit-on-us and that was less than appetizing than our other options. Plus, Pixie is always fun to hang with and she even let me play in her dress up closet. If by closet you think I mean ENTIRE ROOM of wigs, belts, boas, and all types of slutty/burning man/goth/hip wear.. yes, that's exactly it.. ooh the choices!

After choosing a little blue number for the Miss D noggin, Pixie coaxed me to hurry up my dallying self so we could get going on the fun fun fun! And no, it didn't matter no one was out but us. There were chocolate martinis to be had, hummus plates and too much cheese to be eaten.. and we turned heads wherever we went, tho Pixie did remind me that that's not always a good thing.. however, girly-gras was a success.. as you can clearly see.

The little blue number is travling onto Vegas with me and Loren thanks to Pixie's generosity.. Clearly, NOW I'm ready.. Vegas baby, Vegas!

7 comments:

P said...

Did I hear somone liked sass? Look at you in the sassy blue wig, girl! It just doesn't get cuter. When that drunken fella asked us if it was the 4th of July, I don't think he was referring to our unplanned red/white/blue colour theme. He was just informing us that he was, ahem, already saluting.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I like it! Clearly Vegas ain't ready for you.

Miss Devylish said...

Pixie - um.. EW!

Bloggy - that is right.. Vegas will be recovering from me!

Adam of many m's - oh honey.. don't you know it. ;)

selling my soul said...

Very few people can pull the blue off like you. If I were to wear it people would be calling the coroner all night. Enjoy the nightlife!

chindi said...

Sounds like even with a dull nightlife and some saluting guys, you had a good time. And the blue wig is awesome!

anywherebutTX said...

Looks like you had a great Fat Tuesday (even with the saluting man).... I so wish that I could pull off a blue wig.... :-)

Miss Devylish said...

Aww... you guys are so nice! Me and the wig will no doubt have some good stories upon our return. Loren might even have to take a turn..