Pages

Friday, December 15, 2006

When Murphy's Law Strikes, Better Stock Up On Wine

So last we left our heroine, Miss Devylish, she was headed for a good night's sleep despite the windy storm overhead. Tho she'd joked she might wake up in Oz or another dreamy land other than within her subconcious, she awoke to a different sight altogether- Oz had come to her, at 2am this morning, waking her as well as all the neighbors with a loud bang and in a much more twisted and disappointing way than she ever imagined.

This is her car.. er.. rather.. what's left of it:





8 comments:

P said...

Girl, your blog keeps getting hotter. You just posted some rough tree-on-Ford action...
Who else does that?

Miss Devylish said...

Pix: Rough.. right.. wait til it gets kinky!

MommyHeadache said...

Goodness me, what a terrible business. I hope the insurance give you a temporary replacement car soon. Oh Girl, I know you have nice friends out there in Seattle who are rallying round.

Lisa said...

Ouch, that sucks. At least you weren't in it at the time. Hoping you have plenty of vino and a good insurance company.

Scott from Oregon said...

The good news is that your car looks new enough for payments...
That means full coverage...

I once lost a twenty foot travel trailer to a 100 foot tree...

Miss Devylish said...

emma: Yes.. I do.. thanks for reminding me..It will get better.

lisa: Plenty of wine, Loren bought me dinner tonight - which I needed - and has given me a place to stay. Bonus is power will be on tomorrow they say.. crews were there today clearing it all and the tree was firewood! Car is definitely totaled.

scott: Yes, but they told me yesterday that 'full coverage' was just a phrase.. I couldn't believe she actually said that.. Waiting for the adjuster to finally call.. tomorrow will be the 3rd day and then I get bitchy.. and a lawyer.

Heather said...

Wow. That looks pretty crappy! Things can only get better from there, right?

Challenge 20/20 teams said...

Oh. My. Lord.

Heart breaking for you.

take care!!!!!!!!!!