Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Money Shot(s)

When inviting another blogger friend to visit.. be sure that you have a camera.. and maybe a lingerie party to hit.. a few wigs.. and oh.. many drinks.. and you might come close to the night three of us had.

It started like this:

And then there may have been some alcohol and a few.. ideas..




Irony's boots were much easier to get on:


And then.. the posing started:
















Irony fills up the flasks:


Then it was time to hit our party out:


I went with my short black warm coat, but couldn't decide if I should snag Irony's sexy trench:


Irony picks the faux fur:




Emma patiently waited for Irony and I to finish hamming it up:


And then out we went.. into the night.. to the unsuspecting public:
















There are a few more on my flickr link.. and Ms. Emma has a few YouTube numbers and pics on her site as well. If my attempt at YouTube'ing works out.. I'll update with a video that is probably way funnier drunk, but is still quite entertaining sober.

Overall - one hell of an evening, I'd say.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

And at what point did the UN move in?

kario said...

I am absolutely crushed that I missed it (although my husband and children are probably really relieved). Next time, not even an ice storm will keep me from the festivities...

Dan said...

And all I did was stay at home and watch dvds...

lady miss marquise said...

I am so very sorry I missed this, corsets and crinolines and wigs and alcohol! Oh what fun!!!

Indiana said...

Ahhh the joys of alcohol fueled adventures.

Miss Devylish said...

moobs: Luckily, they weren't paying attention. We were concerned when Irony 'lost' her id tho for about 20 min when she finally found it.. in her wallet.

kario: Yes, I'm sure your husband was actually thrilled, but you were certainly missed!

dan: We watched movies too, just the ones we made. :)

ladymiss: You were also missed and I do hope the birthday that kept you in BC was fab! We'll make up for it another time!

indi: Yes.. alcohol lends itself to a lot of liberating behavior.. and good pictures. :)

P said...

Looks like a very girlie night! Glad you ladies had fun. :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like so much fun was had! I'm going to go view the videos right now.

Miss Devylish said...

pix: Yup.. sorry the ice/snow kept you settled in sugar. You were missed.

Treens: I wish I could get this other one uploaded. It's so funny! But YouTube isn't liking it. I'll keep working on it.

Gunfighter said...

And a good time was had by all, it seems!

...and yes, everyone loves Abba!

Miss Devylish said...

gunfighter: Exactly! Only Irony's man doesn't like Abba.. but really, what does he know?

Erik said...

Looks like fun. You are beautiful!