Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

The Goose Has Been Spruced!

Hi y'all! Look at me! The Fancy InterWeb Pants have arrived! Complete with actual bling and fire and an oh-so-cute devil girl and everything! Do you love it?! Ok.. if you don't, don't tell me.. but I'm so madly in love with my new page that we may need some private time together.

So I have to give credit to a couple of people here.. First of all, these designs wouldn't exist without the magic of Evilkid Productions and some of the desktop designs on his site, which, when discovered, I didn't hesitate to email him and ask his permission to use.. because you know.. his art and I would never want to steal all his fancy-pantsness he created himself! How rude! Then there is this very nice man named Art, who did all this tweaking of said designs that I had permission to borrow. He's amazing and quick like a bunny.. and very VERY cool! His site is called Living Paint Studios so if you need something, you should send him a note, tell him I sent you, and pay him well because you won't be sorry.. oh no you won't! Would I steer you wrong? Not even!

In other news: 5, that's FIVE DAYS, until the magic of The Police baby! There will be Sting.. and there will be me.. and that's all I really care about. Ok ok.. actually, that's not true.. The Jedi (Oh.. I know, but he picked the name - don't blame me, people.) and I will be going together, my friend from the more southerly metropolis of Portland. The work day has been scheduled for the status of 'off' and there will be drinks and dinner when he arrives, possibly sight-seeing and galavanting in the sun the next day as people with the days of 'off' are prone to do.. and then The Concert Of Awesome featuring my dear friend, Sting. Alright.. so maybe I don't know him as well as I know Blake, but I feel Sting sending the love directly my way. He has for years. We have a connection. Don't laugh. It's real. Shut up.

And seriously.. this is all I can muster today because it's sooooo nice that I can barely concentrate keeping up with all of you fabulous minxes let alone trying to work today.. (Hi, can you say longest EVER four-day work week?? Jesus!).

Now go! Prosper in the almost-summerness of it all I say! Hooray!

4 comments:

kario said...

Love the spruce-age, jealous (insanely!) of the Sting-age, and agreeable about the longest ever work week that was supposed to be short.

Now, go enjoy the sunshine for as long as it lasts and come back posting something intriguing, wouldja?

Miss Devylish said...

kario: Why thank you sugar! There are a few glitches on my end that I can see, but I don't know if it's because I'm on a laptop or what. Waiting for my web friend to address. Frustrating that I can't just fix it all. Will be posting a meme tho I think. You will be tagged for sure. :)

Pomgirl said...

I love the new look, babe. It seems to reflect your personality more than the other template did.

Anonymous said...

Tsss..smokin. I love your new page, very spicey yet well manicured. Have a great time at your concert! Wave hello to Sting for me.