Pages

Monday, October 23, 2006

Free Hugs


Lady Miss Marquise sent me a link today and I wanted to share it with all of you. I was driving home last night and did a lot of thinking and while the time passed, the sun faded into the most gorgeous sunset. The clouds were all whispy and the sky was on fire and I really tried to absorb the moment in all its glory and thank whatever power is out there for everything and everyone I've been blessed with. This video just brings that idea home. Check it out and watch the whole thing. And try not to smile.. I dare you.

Free Hugs

6 comments:

lady miss marquise said...

Miss - thank you for sharing your weekend with me, t'was as always delightful to see you...
Thinking of you.
LMM x

"Each difficult moment has the potential to open my eyes and open my heart."
Myla Kabat-Zinn

P said...

It's nice to see the internet used for good. I'm glad you posted this.

Indiana said...

I smiled...I admit it :-)

Lisa said...

Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Miss D,
This was most awesome!!!!!
Makes yu kind of wonder what a hug can accomplish. Love your blog, keep it up. I sense a real person in there, just struggling to get out.

Miss Devylish said...

Lady Miss: It was wonderful to see you too! Thank you for your wise council. xoxo

Pix: Me too. I keep watching it.

Indi: Glad to hear it!

Lisa: Thx!

Mr. Guinness: I will guarantee you dear that I am, indeed, a real person. She's out already. No need to prepare. But thank you, as usual!