Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Might Be Dying.. Send Soup. Send Ryan Gosling With Soup.

I have a great post started with like.. so many things I need to discuss.. Chinese New Year, the McLeod Residence.. the silly Oscars (hi.. how hot is Ryan Gosling?? So hot. That's how.) and that one of my friends was in the choir a few times in the background and American Idol (Yay Blake! Aww for Rudy.) and the fact that it's getting so fucking surreal that I keep seeing people I know on tv all the damn time now that I almost can't deal with it.. but you guys.. this cold is seriously getting all Jet Li on me and kicking my weeny ass. I'm losing my voice, which makes me all sexy like Demi Moore until I start hacking up what sounds like a hairball and running me down to exhaustion..

So, apologies to oh.. all 5 of you out there.. I will blog when I can, if I can make it thru work and my busy social calendar this week while sloshing vitamins and Airborne and Emergen-C galore in order to get better. Prepare yourselves.. when I post, I'll have things to say. It could be lengthy. But I know you people skim. Don't think I don't know who you are.. ok? Cuz I do.

Mwah! *cough sniff*

8 comments:

Dan said...

...six

Miss Devylish said...

Aw Dan.. you're so sweet! Thanks!

Léonie said...

Feel better soon. xxx

kario said...

Oh, sweetie! Bring your fat kitty and your laptop and your lovely self over to my house and I'll pamper you until you can kick the cold's butt.

Oh, and, I don't skim. Just sayin....

C.R. III said...

Whoa! You're still sick? OK, I'm not a huge believer in the Medical Establishment, but you might want to go consult a professional. I know us Blogger commenters are a great source of information, but sometimes it's beyond even our superpowers and might require antibiotics or something. Maybe you have avian flu--does your job expose you to large amounts of waterfowl and/or chickens that might've come from Asia, or waterfowl that have had contact with them? I know I'm always coming across ducks and thinking to myself, "OK, you look like a nice, healthy duck, but how do I know what ducks you've had contact with?"

Anyway, enough about ducks. You should take advantage of the sexy/raspy voice and change your voicemail message. Just make sure to cut it off before the coughing starts...

Miss Devylish said...

léonie: Oh look who came by! Yay! I love that you're so famous and you're coming to check on the little people. Seriously, thanks sugar.. I hope to be on the road to recovery soon. Maybe you could come over and sing for me? That would surely make me feel oodles of better! Or maybe next time.

kario: I know you don't sweets. You're good like that. I would love to come over.. but omg.. do I have social calendar booked all week and I would surely make you and your cute family ill. You really don't want this. Honest! But thank you!!

c.r. iii: I don't know about ducks, but I bet somehow they're involved! Good thinking! I better quarantine myself right quick! You should email my boss and tell him. :) I'll work on the voice stuff just for you.

lady miss marquise said...

Oh babe, am sending you lots and lots of love. I've been trying to get a hold of that Ryan Gosling bloke but he's not returning my call, so will you settle for chicken noodle soup by itself?!
x x

Miss Devylish said...

ladymiss: Aww you are so sweet sugar. I'll certainly take soup!