Pages

Monday, August 07, 2006

25 Peeps - Again! Woot!

Ok.. I know I've got a lot to tell you about people... but you'll have to wait just a little longer cuz last week was so incredibly busy at work and in life.. and I've started a post for realz but haven't finished it yet. Seriously, I need a computer at home - obviously.. duh..

BUT.. there's hope!

As you can see, I've made the 25peeps.com list again! Yay! Whoopee even!

SO.. you know what you can do? I think you might.. and cuz you all love me SO much, won't you help me out and give me a little teensy ego boost just for fun and click on the link so I get some MAD traffic and stay on for a while? Please please please?? I'll love you forever! I'll think of you often! I'll tell everyone how much you completely ROCK! How cool is that? I'll tell you.. SOOOO cool!

And I promise to get a new post out like.. tonight.. or tomorrow morning. See how I'm making SACRIFICES for YOU? Cuz I'm good like that.. NOT TO MENTION that I neeeeeeeed to catch up on ALL THE READING the rest of you people are writing up and look how I show you my gratitude! I haven't even caught up on what's going on with YOU! I'm SO self-absorbed! HOW SELFISH! Well good God, you guys! SLOW DOWN! Ok ok.. I guess you don't have to.. geez.. but if you get like 18 comments from me all at once that sound like I'm really behind on everything.. well.. I am. Bear with me please..

Now.. get going over there.. you have lots of clicking to do!
Mwah!

13 comments:

Dustin said...

I'm thrilled!

;)

selling my soul said...

Clicking like a fiend, anything for you girly

scott said...

My wrist hurts from clicking,,,I swear. lol

Anonymous said...

click click click...

Indiana said...

~click~ Not sure ~click~ if blue ~click~ is really your ~click~ colour ~click~

Miss Devylish said...

dustin: Oh I'm SO glad!

t: Well thank you toots! Will catch up on my reading of yours soon!

scott: Thank you!

flatgreg: Yay!

indiana: Um.. dearest..I'm sure. ;)

Jake said...

There's some near-naked boob competition for you on 25 Peeps, MD. If anyone can fight off that kind of threat, it would be you with your blue hair on. Good luck to you. Thanks for the "Mwah"...it meant a lot to me.

anywherebutTX said...

25peeps is such an ego booster, huh??? I am clicking away for you!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I shall click no pix until it's time!

Anonymous said...

Oh, bravo! Clickity click!

chindi said...

Crap...That site is filtered here at work.

Dustin said...

no really....i'm thrilled

Miss Devylish said...

Jake: Yes, I saw that.. one of the boob shots is actually a guy's rear tho. Go figure.

Mandy: Thanks girl!

Bloggy: Is that a yes? Or a no? You're very cryptic lately mister!

Treenster: Thanks toots!

Doug: Oh drat!

Dustin: Pfft.