Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ok.. When I Said EVERY Day I Sort Of Meant As Soon As I Can Which Is Still Not Yet Exactly..

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.. you guys.. I'm sooooooooooooooooo busy! I'm sorry!!! I swear Jake and Treena and y'all wherever you are that I WILL update soon! As in.. maybe tomorrow.. while I'm packing and getting ready for my long weekend to San Francisco and Sonoma.. as in.. YES I'm taking a trip! Which I SO forgot to tell you guys because I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TIME! And it's going to be 3 1/2 DAYS out of town and I haven't done ANYTHING for it yet like laundry and the necessary buying of clothes for the normal warm California weather (Sonoma) and at the same time the fucking windy and freezing California weather (San Fran), which is just an oxymoron if you ask me - San Francisco, CA, that is.. it feels more like the city belongs in another state up north. It just doesn't feeeeel like California.. you know? Don't they have a law or something that requires the temperature of the entire state never to drop below oh.. 70 degrees at any given time? Can't we call Arnold or something about that? I'm just sayin.. brrr.. but I do get to go to my favorite place in Berkely for coffee.. and a REAL INDY CAR RACE! Yay!

SO!

Tomorrow.. hopefully.. because I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.. I will pack and write at the same time... after work.. or.. after the gym (cuz working out and vacations don't go together.. duh) and you will just have to live with it.. please?

Mwah!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! I am SO JEALOUS! You scoundrel! What is the reason of this trip?

When you're in San Francisco, go eat at Scoma's - heaven.

Miss Devylish said...

Ok.. Treenster.. love you to pieces.. but don't you know me enough by now to know um.. seafood? Yeah.. so not my thing.. and I looked at that menu.. um.. ew. The meat, which is beef.. like is $28! Girlfriend.. I know it's vacation and all but we don't want to go completely broke.. but for the reason, read last year's June's post.. start from June 6th, the Not In Kansas Anymore Toto one and check out Tamal.. that place was to die for.. and Picante for breakfast.. mm.. that's in one of the later posts.. but anyway.. you get the jist.. and honestly, I think I was funnier then. What's happened? ;)

Miss Devylish said...

Um.. don't know why I said 'but for the reason'.. was on a thought and started re-reading my own posts about last year's trip. It was rad. :) Oh well.. Yay! Today's my Friday!

lady miss marquise said...

Oh miss have a superlyfabulouslydivinelylovely time. Stay away from tapenade encrusted salmon and Grand Marnier decorated mini's and you will be just fine.

Am just a touch jealous. Yes. Hmmm... well maybe more. Have a great time.
Vancouver is grey.

Mwaaah x x

Indiana said...

Have an amazign trip, and come back with all manner of salacious stories to share and astound.

Jake said...

Listen to Ammogirl. That's the first place I go when I go to San Francisco.

Have a great time. (Take the laptop...we'll miss you.)

Buzzdome said...

Sweet betty on a biscuit, have fun. You deserve a (mini-)vacation. Food, wine, relaxation.... Yeah, let your Northern Freak Flag fly.

When you get to the counter, ask for an upgrade to first class. If need be, lie.
"I'm meeting my husband in California for our 26th anniversary."
"Miss, you look 26."
"I know. It was an arranged marriage."

Try it... you never know.

~Buzzdome

Miss Devylish said...

LadyMiss: Thank you! Seattle was grey when you wrote that too.. and trust me it's going to be colder in San Fran! Don't be that jealous!

Indi: Thank you! I will have stories, not sure how salacious tho.. but they'll be ok. ;)

Jake: Go back and reread what I said to the Treenster.. fish.. ew.

Buzz: Of all ppl, yes, you know how badly I need to get away from work! Heh.. but see now I can't bug you while you're actually working for an entire day and a half! You might actually get something done now! :) Trip that one guy for me.. if you can.. you know who I mean.. and I will try your idea.. tho I doubt they'd give it to me for free.